Monday, August 15, 2022

Adventures of a Romance Author: Officially Coming Soon | Esther Elias, Romance Author

Hello, lovely readers! I am so excited to be sharing this news with you. Although, if you follow my romance account on Wattpad, you already know what I'm sharing!

It is official. I have pulled the plug on this book. It is no longer available on Wattpad. You cannot read it anymore, not until I release it on Amazon!

Here is a recap of all the things I've shared with my Wattpad followers (because I'm a yutz and I forgot to make my "official" announcements here on my blog);

This is my baby. It was originally titled "Escaping Reality" but I felt the title didn't really fit the story. So I changed it to "Ignoring Reality" for a while, but that wasn't working either. So, now the book is titled "TRUSTING IN FAITH".

Now, for the fun part! *squeals* I have official cover art (not featured in this post, but there is a sneak peek!) and it is so perfect! And I can't show you yet! *groans in frustration* But we don't have to wait long because I will be revealing the cover on the day the eBook pre-order goes live. Which I am planning to do in September.

I have been sharing my plans across social media, but for some reason, only my Facebook page has been properly updated. Just something I gotta fix in the settings, I guess. Anyway, that's all I wanted to share. *squeaks* Keep an eye out as I will share all the updates here. I promise I will. Stay safe, stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!



No comments:

Post a Comment