Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Adventures of a Romance Author: Counting Down the Days! | Esther Elias, Romance Author

Hello, lovely readers! Today is just a ramble of updates and coming goals for October. Keep reading if you want to grab a special deal!
First of all, I just want to let all of my readers know about the SPECIAL PRE-ORDER PRICING for my coming romance release, TRUSTING IN FAITH! From now until release, you can pre-order the digital edition of TRUSTING IN FAITH for only $1.99! Price will go up on or during release week (I have not decided yet) order today!

Now that I've shared that with you, allow me to share a few updates and October goals.
The main update I have right now is that I am pretty much finished with my final touch-ups for the TIF paperback and the eBook. My KDP deadline for the eBook upload is November 17th, but my personal deadline is between October 30th and November 5th. I don't want to risk the final update submission being delayed and people getting the wrong file. I've heard too many horror stories and I've been on the receiving end a few times.

Another thing happening is the decision-making of which of my books I will publish next. I know, I keep mentioning it, but I'm still thinking it over. I definitely said it was going to be another Hearts of Gold book, or maybe it will be a different book I have finished. The brain doesn't know, but I will make the decision soon.

Goals for October... Well, this one coincides with the update about TIF. I want to have everything finished before mid-November. Something else I hope to do is write down some outlines for the other Hearts of Gold books. I have three novellas partially written, and two full-length novels in need of revisions (one of them needs a new title). I think that's all I have.

Well, this is quite a short post, but I hope you're all well. Stay safe, stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!



No comments:

Post a Comment