Saturday, July 15, 2023

Adventures of a Romance Author: Camp NaNoWriMo and a New Hearts of Gold Book! | Esther Elias, Romance Author

Hello, lovely readers! This post is going up later than I had planned, but my excuse is that I was posting about today's topic on #TheWriMoBlog. Because that's where I post about my WriMo projects. However, because this WIP is related to my romance writing it is important I share here as well!

It is officially the midway mark of Camp NaNoWriMo July 2023, and I'm drafting a new Hearts of Gold book! I talk a lot of about my goals and plan for Project "Boots and Belles" on the other blog, so you can check out that post HERE.

I know that it has been quite a while since I've drafted a new romance story, and that's why I'm working on this one. Because I'm sharing my progress updates on #TheWriMoBlog, that's where you can go to follow along. However, I will be sharing more important details such as possible publication plans, official cover and title reveal, etc. on this blog. So keep your eye out for that!


That's all I wanted to share. It was important to me I updated this blog about current writing events. Stay safe, and stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!



No comments:

Post a Comment