Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Adventures of a Romance Author: It's all Greek to Me!



Hello, lovely readers! I'm back and today's post is going to be about my new adult romance, titled "Her Greek Prince". Because this book is still on the back-burner, but I want to get back to it.

One of the reasons I stopped writing this book in the first place is the fact I was "pantsing" the story. This was before I discovered I am a better "plotter" style writer. *Face meet Palm* I remember thinking I was going to put it under a different name and it would be "wild and crazy, adult romancing", which it is not. It is a YA crossing over into NA romance, only because the book follows the characters as older teens and then when they are in early 20s. I am also very much in love with the name Athena, and Kostas. So, yes; these are my characters' names. 

The book is published on Wattpad, but it's just the book-details, I believe. I have the old cover art, because I love how it came out, originally, but since it is branded with my old pen-name, I don't really want it floating around. 

Looking back in my notes, this book is supposed to be a spin-off novel from a novella in an unfinished series I have. The series is titled "Unexpected Kisses". I know I have one of the books completed and posted in its entirety on Wattpad. The books in this series are also pantsed. I think I would love to go back and actually outline said books, then I could get them done. I remember really wanting to work on them. A lot of my books have character crossovers. I will have a full post on that subject another time.

I've always wanted to travel to Greece. I've also fantasized the idea of meeting a Greek man and falling in love. Of course, now I have realistic expectations, but it's still in the brain from time to time. That is pretty much why I started writing "Her Greek Prince". To give life to a fanciful dream.

I hope you found the content of this post interesting. Comment below if you would like to know more about this book, or maybe just the characters. I wish you a fantastic day/evening, wherever you are in the world. Stay safe, stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment